Antenna- HF Manpack sectional whip
The HF Whip Antenna enables the soldier on the foot to send and receive text chats, transfer files or establish voice communications during tactical missions where deployment of horizontal dipoles is not possible in the terrain or time allowed.
Extending 3.1 meters long on a gooseneck base allows for easy deployment options.
Mount and dismount is made easy by screw collet.
- Frequency: 2-30 Mhz
- Power: 50W
- SWR <3
- Length: 3100 mm
- Weight: < 450 gm
- Stailess steel powder coated.
- Connector: Modified BNC-F on M24 ring collet
- Highly durable sectional whip antenna for manpack applications.
- The goose neck enables antenna to be bend upright with radio in various orientations.
- The ring collet adapter enables the user to fit or remove the antenna easily at all angle.