PSU - Base Station Inverter Charger
The Base Station Inverter Charger provides uninterrupted DC supply voltage to the Base Station while the supply battery is charged in various ways to supply the Base Station for a number of hours in event the AC supply is interrupted.
- AC – An AC-DC in Built AC-DC Charger.
- DC – Solar/DC Built in Charger (Could also be any24V vehicle alternator or Wind Turbine)
The Base Station Inverter Charger provides uninterrupted AC supply voltage to the Base Station peripheral devices such as PC, Tablet, Laptop, Monitors, VSAT as well as providing AC to Cell Phone, Night Vision, GPS chargers for the duration of the mission without any other source of AC.
The period of Up-Time is determined by the battery capacity and the total load.
An AC generator can be started to overcome extensive outage periods of AC or 24V Solar Panel or Wind Turbine can be connected.
The Inverter Charger Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 24V DC
- Nominal Load Capacity: 960W
- Load Protection: 40A Trip Switch
- AC Charge Voltage: 180-250 Vac
- DC Charge Voltage: 27-48 Vdc Solar
- Inverter Rating: 230Vac @ 1000VA
- Maximum input current AC: 15A
- Dimensions: 340 x 210 x 170 mm (d x w x h)
- Weight: 12kg
- Color: Olive Drab, Black, Desert Tan, navy Grey
- Mounting: Rubber Feet or M8 Bolts.