PSU - Repeater Station
The Repeater Station Charger provides uninterrupted DC supply voltage to the Repeater while the supply battery is charged in various ways to power the Station for a number of hours.
AC – By AC-DC in Built AC-DC Charger
DC – Solar/DC Built in Charger (any 24V vehicle alternator / Wind Turbine)
The period of Up-Time is determined by the battery capacity, the total load and total usage per day.
An AC generator can be started to overcome extensive outage periods of AC or 12V Wind Turbine can be connected.
The Charger Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Nominal Load Capacity: 480W
- Load Protection: 40A Trip Switch
- AC Charge Voltage: 180-250 Vac
- DC Charge Voltage: 14-28 Vdc Solar
- Maximum input current AC: 5A
- Dimensions: 340 x 180 x 160 mm (d x w x h)
- Weight: 7 kg
- Color: Olive Drab, Black, Desert Tan, navy Grey
- Mounting: Rubber Feet or M8 Bolts.