PSU - Vehicle Station Inverter Charger
The Vehicle Station Inverter Charger provides uninterrupted DC supply voltage to the Base Station while the supply battery is charged in various ways to supply the Base Station for a number of hours in event the DC supply is interrupted.
- DC – From Vehicle Alternator while driving or idling. (Could also be Solar or Wind Turbine)
- AC – An AC-DC in Built AC-DC Charger in the event the vehicle is stationary ina base where AC may be available.
The Vehicular Station Inverter Charger can also provide uninterrupted AC supply voltage to the Vehicle Station peripheral devices. such as PC, Tablet, Laptop, Monitors, VSAT as well as providing AC to Cell Phone, Night Vision, GPS chargers for the duration of the interrupted AC.
The period of Up-Time is determined by the Vehicle Station battery capacity and the total load.
The Vehicle Station Battery is installed in parallel with the Vehicle Battery.
The vehicle can be started to engage the alternator to charge to overcome extensive mission times, or 12V Solar panels can be deployed.
It is highly recommended to also install the Vehicle Voltage Monitor (SKU# PS-VVM-12) which will automatically disconnect the Vehicle Station Battery from the Vehicle Battery in the event the charging is not engaged and the vehicle battery is at risk of being drained beyond the point to start the vehicle.
The Inverter Charger Specifications:
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Nominal Load Capacity: 480W
- Load Protection: 40A Trip Switch
- AC Charge Voltage: 180-250 Vac
- DC Charge Voltage: 12-36 Vdc Solar
- Inverter Rating: 230Vac @ 500VA
- Maximum input current AC: 7.5A
- Dimensions: 340 x 210 x 170 mm (d x w x h)
- Weight: 12kg
- Color: Olive Drab, Black, Desert Tan, navy Grey
- Mounting: Rubber Feet or M8 Bolts.